Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hooray!!holida.a..ys,wait 4 me!

wa..finally created a personal blog..
actually wat is tis for?
dunno?!!..jus bcoz i m so free at tis moment..so wanna 2 try sumthig new..(m i too late?^^)
ya,it's my long holidays rite nw..aft suffering 4 my 1st sem..(act not tat serious!!)haha..
erm..waiting 4 my frens' holidays loo..then can hang out-sing k..watch movie..yamcha..haha..
n waiting 4 my hong kong trip wif my family..
bt rite nw,i m nothg 2 do at home...
anyway,i m a new blogger here.!!
so
hi,everybody!

6 comments:

恐龙仔...bread...萍姐....138...indian cow.. said...

hey...im zhang li ping ar...huhu..blog nice nice wor..coz i wil view ur blog..hehehehe..

gt time can visit mine oso:
lpchong.blogspot.com

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

waaaaa....
new blogger worr...
hi, nice to meet u..XD
saw ur blog address jz now and i got into here=D
so suang ler u, holiday...
i holiday u exam..
aikz..
so cham...
anyway, hope to meet u soon=D
anyway, have a nice holiday...
keep it up with ur blog yaaa..
ur link will be added to my blog now=D
see i so good.. help u promote ur blogXD( so beh pai seh..=p)
i hope u noe who m i lor...
lalala..( i so ciong hei lerXD)

take care^^

L.Chew said...

Through Khim Khim I just knew u got a new blog.. Hehe... Wish u have a happy holiday... =)

::keEkEy:: said...

wahahahaha^^...
frm khim oso onli noe u be the new blogger here^^..
welcome^^...
i wil view ur blog 2 2 2 2 2**
期待你的post lo..^^

Yi Ying said...

hi...
wish u hv a great holiday!!!

cai yeen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.